4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrook Street, Bridport
Offers in Region of
This delightful four bedroom semi-detached family home is situated within the sought after village of Shipton Gorge. The home offers accommodation that is presented to a high standard throughout and benefits from a spacious sitting room/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and family bathroom. There is a double garage and off road parking. EPC rating E.
Situation - This delightful property is located in Shipton Gorge, three miles east of the vibrant market town of Bridport. Shipton Gorge is a quiet and picturesque village in an area of outstanding natural beauty, set in the heart of the Bride Valley. It has won numerous community awards, including Best Small Village in Dorset. The village has an Orchard and Village Pub which are managed and run by the local community. There are plentiful countryside walks, bridleways, a playing field and a village hall. The Hive beach at Burton Bradstock is nearby, and a school bus is provided to the local school.
Accommodation - West Court is a beautifully presented four bedroom family home. The property boasts spacious accommodation to both floors with a fabulous well-fitted kitchen/breakfast room with Rayburn, tiled flooring and granite worktops. Further living space is provided by a light and airy open plan sitting room/dining room and reception area benefiting from tiled flooring and underfloor heating. The first floor offers a spacious landing with doors leading to all rooms, four double bedrooms, plentiful fitted wardrobe space and family bathroom. All rear windows to the property enjoy delightful views to the well-maintained and landscaped gardens, which offers a plethora of mature trees and shrubs with decked and gravelled areas perfect for summer dining in the warmer months. There is also a double garage with two up-and-over doors, power and light, and ample parking. EPC rating E.
Key Features - * A stunning link-detached family home offering good size accommodation.
* Wonderful open plan sitting room/dining and reception area boasting focal natural stone fireplace with recessed fire.
* Tiled flooring and underfloor heating to the ground floor.
* A fabulous kitchen/breakfast room comprehensively furnished with a range of pine wall and base level units, four ring electric hob, gas Rayburn and inset lighting.
* Four double bedrooms all enjoying open aspect and views.
* Plentiful fitted wardrobe and dresser space.
* Fully double glazed with gas central heating.
* Stunning well-maintained landscaped and terrace gardens offering gravelled and timber decking patio areas, perfect for al-fresco dining in the warmer months.
* Double garage providing power and light with ample off-road parking.
* Located in a peaceful and picturesque village, with views towards the church.
* Situated within close proximity to Bridport and the famous Jurassic Coastline.
Dimensions - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 18'01 x into 10’05 (5.51m x 3.18m)
Reception Area: 10’05 x 9’11 (3.18m x 3.02m)
Dining Area: 9’09 x 8’ (2.97m x 2.44m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16’05 x 11’04 (5.00m x 3.45m)
Garage: 19’ x 17’ (5.79m x 5.18m)
Master Bedroom: 13’11 x 10’04 (4.24m x 3.15m)
Bedroom Two: 13’02 x 8’04 (4.01m x 2.54m)
Bedroom Three: 11’05 x 9’11 (3.48m x 3.02m)
Bedroom Four: 10’02 x 9’ (3.10m x 2.74m)
Bathroom: 7’01 x 6’09 (2.16m x 2.06m)
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is E.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59939269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26976999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.