2 bedroom terraced house for saleThornbury Green, Twyford, Berkshire, RG10
- Investment purchase
- 2 bedroom mid terraced house
- Allocated parking space
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Communal lawned grounds
- 1/2 a mile to the railway station
- 0.1 mile to Twyford village centre
Offered for sale to Investment Buyers only. Tenants in residence until April 2018, with an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. The current tenants pay £900 pcm on an unfurnished basis.
For sale to Investment Buyers only. There is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy in place until April 2018 @ £900 pcm (unfurnished).
Situated in a prime central location, just a short walk to the village centre and only half a mile to the railway station. Twyford station serves London Paddington and is a future CrossRail station. Twyford village offers a selection of restaurants, cafes, independent retailers along with a Waitrose Supermarket and Tesco Express.
A Persimmon Homes built 2 bedroom mid terraced house. Set in a small development of 1 and 2 bedroom houses, surrounded by communal gardens with residents parking. Number 17 has one allocated parking space.
The accommodation comprises a Lounge/Dining room with front aspect and under-stairs storage cupboard. The separate kitchen is fitted with wall and base units and has a built-in oven and hob.
Upstairs you will find a double bedroom with wardrobes and a further single bedroom. There is a 3-piece bathroom and airing cupboard on the landing.
Heating is via a gas boiler (located in an outside cupboard). Windows are double glazed leaded light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59940883.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL080026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.