2 bedroom bungalow for saleRichmond Road North, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Stunning 2 double bedroom detached bungalow
- Located in the heart of Bognor Regis
- Recently modernised
- Detached garage
- Great surrounding garden
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Set in a quiet, favoured residential area in the heart of Bognor Regis is this immaculately presented two double bedroom detached bungalow with its own garage. There is a beautifully maintained, low maintenance surrounding garden which gives this bungalow instant kerb appeal. The rear garden area is well-stocked and is perfect for anyone wishing to potter without feeling overwhelmed.This bungalow has been recently, lovingly brought back to life by the current owners, giving a warm, light and friendly feel to this home. One of the double bedrooms overlooks the rear garden, and is one of the many features that first attracted the owners to the property.There is also a spacious triple aspect lounge allowing the light to flood in.With the town centre just a short distance away, nothing could be easier than popping out for provisions or take a stroll along the sea front.This is a bungalow that is ready to move into, put your feet up and have a nice cup of tea in very warm and comfortable surroundings.Both Chichester and Arundel are a few miles away, both of these have great restaurants and a good selection of apartment stores.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking to move we needed a bungalow. The house we moved from was a good size and most of the properties we viewed were just too small.As soon as we viewed this property we loved it. It needed a lot of work but have enjoyed updating this property over the past year or so.We are really pleased with what we have achieved here and have enjoyed the space when family have come over to stay.We have loved just being able to walk to get our weekly shopping.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 12'3 x 11'10 (3.74m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'4 x 7'3 (4.07m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 9'0 (4.12m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 8'11 (4.12m x 2.72m)
- Shower Room: 5'10 x 5'5 (1.78m x 1.65m)
- Surrounding Garden
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59943028.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.