2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePerowne Way, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Re-fitted shower room
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Garage en bloc & parking
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Move right into this lovely detached bungalow, there is nothing to do so you can start enjoying your new home immediately. With a garage sited en bloc and a parking space to the front of it that's the two cars sorted!Step in the entrance hall and you can see its been loved and looked after. The lounge is a really nice size with plenty of room for all your furniture, but if you need more space there is the conservatory overlooking the rear garden. Just imagine sitting here relaxing reading the Sunday papers in the peace and quiet enjoying a coffee.The kitchen has a fitted hob and oven and also looks out over the rear garden, not a bad view when your on washing up duty!For that peaceful nights sleep you have two decent sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors. A stylish shower room completes the accommodation.There is gas central heating and double glazing and there is plenty of loft insulation so heating bills will be low as your kept snug.Outside there is an easy to maintain front garden and a pretty enclosed rear garden with patio and ornamental bridge. There is a local train station and bus routes nearby, a short walk away will have you in Sandown Town Centre and on the golden sandy beaches.
What the Owner says:
I have loved this bungalow, its very warm and safe.I replaced the shower room during my stay here. Its so convenient to jump on the train to Ryde from Sandown when I take one of my many trips to the mainland.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'2 x 9'10 (5.24m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 7'4 (2.75m x 2.24m)
- Conservatory: 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 9'1 (3.89m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'2 x 9'0 (2.80m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage en bloc & Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59943526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.