3 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Path, Titchfield Village
- Three bedroom cottage
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Accommodation over three floors
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Privately owned courtyard
- Light & airy feel throughout
- Re-fitted bathroom & shower room
- Overlooking Church grounds
- Gas central heating via modern boiler
- No forward chain
Located in the very heart of the historic village of Titchfield is this beautifully presented three bedroom cottage overlooking the grounds of St Peters Church. The property has been updated to a very high standard for the owners personal enjoyment and the level of attention to detail is apparent at every point. We are led to believe the cottage is approx. 300 years old and it enjoys lots of natural light as it has windows in almost every room and in all the right places. The ground floor accommodation is accessed of a central entrance hall affording access on to a light & airy lounge, enjoying views over the Church grounds, the re-fitted kitchen, which has space for a table & chairs and a stable style door to the outside space and re-fitted downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor, the owners have re-configured the space to utilise it in its best possible way; there is a large master bedroom with stripped flooring, access to an additional bedroom and to the refitted bathroom. The top floor has one further bedroom and a shower room both accessed off a small landing. The property offers scope for the next occupier to move straight in and not have the need to update any of the big money items due to the kitchen, combination boiler, bathroom, shower room and downstairs cloakroom all being no more than 5 years old. To make arrangements to view this beautiful cottage, please contact SBK on 01489 570019 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59943817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7405772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.