6 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Road, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 TO £110,000
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE BATHROOM/WC WITH FEATURE CENTRAL ROLL TOP BATH
- PART COVERED REAR YARD
- SMALL FRONT GARDEN
- 6 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
REALISTICALLY PRICED, GAS CENTRALLY HEATED THREE STOREY PERIOD HOME OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Externally there is a Rear Yard and small Front Garden.
REALISTICALLY PRICED, GAS CENTRALLY HEATED THREE STOREY PERIOD HOME OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Offering 6 Bedroom/2 Reception accommodation with Guest Cloakroom, fitted Kitchen and Bathroom/WC with four piece white period suite including feature central roll top bath. Externally there is a Rear Yard and small Front Garden.
wide heavy panelled entrance door, meter cupboard, detailed coved cornicing with complementing ceiling mouldings, wide heavy panelled inner door with glazed insert leading to;
staircase to First Floor, under stairs storage cupboard, detailed mouldings, coved cornicing, radiator.
Front Reception Room 16' 10" x 16' 2" ( 5.13m x 4.93m )
(into wide angled bay window with original timber panelling) feature wall mounted pebble effect electric 'flicker flame' fire, detailed ceiling moulding with complementing ornate coved cornicing, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 14' 3" x 14' ( 4.34m x 4.27m )
(into twin dresser units) ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, sliding Double Glazed patio door leading to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.30m )
fully tiled walls, range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 'Potterton' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
door leading to rear, radiator.
suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, half tiled walls.
detailed mouldings, window to side, coved cornicing, staircase to Second Floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.01m )
(into alcove and single wardrobe) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 13' 11" ( 4.34m x 4.24m )
(into alcove and built in single wardrobe) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Large Bathroom/ Wc
fully tiled walls, four piece white suite comprising central roll top bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled low flush WC and over sized shower cubicle, matching tiled flooring, radiator.
impressive stained glass sash window to rear elevation, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 4 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
part vaulted ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 5 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
(plus Dormer window) part vaulted ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 6 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
part vaulted ceiling incorporating Velux Double Glazed window, radiator.
Part Covered Rear Yard
decked patio area, rear gate.
Small Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59943835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.