2 bedroom terraced house for saleTulketh Road, Ashton On Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 1AQ
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SUPERB TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS ALIKE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular location in Ashton. Located within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Preston City Centre and The University Of Central Lancashire, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious lounge with a feature gas fire, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, sun room, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance graveled rear garden perfect for outdoor entertainment with on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this superb property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 400890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.