3 bedroom terraced house for saleRydal Drive, Thatcham
- No onward chain
- Refurbished in many areas
- New gas boiler and radiators
- Refitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Underfloor heating
- Four-piece bathroom with shower unit
- Integral garage
- Excellent parking
Offered with no onward chain is this spacious three bedroom house with an integral garage, close to Parsons Down Primary School and Thatcham's Nature Reserve.
The accommodation is in excellent condition with a recently installed gas central heating boiler and radiators, replacement UPVC double-glazing and fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances. Decoration throughout is in modern, neutral colours and there is extra under-floor heating in the kitchen and living room. The bigger bathroom includes a separate shower unit, WC, basin and a bath. The rear garden has been landscaped with patio, lawn, ample flowerbeds up to the raised patio, with an inset fire-pit and gated rear access. To the front is a driveway for several cars leading to the front porch and integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59948359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7626725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roots Estate Agency Ltd, Thatcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.