2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaynes Close, Thorne, Doncaster
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment Purchase
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Advised
**Guide Price £70,000-£80,000** INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY. A TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE on a popular estate with entrance lobby, lounge, dining room, kitchen and Pvcu double glazed conservatory, gas central heating,double glazing, front and rear gardens. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Fitted with a PVCu double glazed door and window to the front.
With a PVCu double glazed and leaded panel door to the front, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 7' 9" max width ( 5.23m x 2.36m max width )
Having a double glazed and leaded panel window to the side and PVCu door with double glazed panel leading to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen comprises; maple wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Gas and electric cooker point with tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Door to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.87m x 1.88m )
With single glazed window to the side and a single glazed door to the conservatory. Door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 1" max dimensions ( 3.94m x 3.38m max dimensions )
Having a double glazed window to the front over looking the front garden and radiator.
PVCu double glazed conservatory with polycarbonate roof. Having double glazed windows to the side and rear and laminate flooring.
With coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the side, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, telephone point and walk in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, television point, radiator and gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed window to the rear, the fully tiled bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps with shower, curtain and rail, wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
Conifer hedging to lawned front garden, carparking, driveway leading down the side of the house. ( no drop kerbs)
Laid to lawn garden.
Brick and timber outbuilding with light and power supply.
A metal framed property with brick outer leaf under a pitched tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59948659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.