2 bedroom detached house for sale15 Oakridge, Saltash
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITE BATHROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF SURROUNDING COUNTRY-SIDE
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION/DINER WITH BALCONY
- FITTED KITCHEN
- PATIO SEATING AREA
- HOLIDAY COMPLEX with GOLF COURSE
- OPEN FIREPLACE
- GROSS RENTAL INCOME APPROX' £20,000
Number 15 Oakridge is a detached holiday lodge, attractively built from local materials and featuring an 'upside down' accommodation plan with a fully-fitted kitchen, a spacious open-plan dining area and living room with a balcony and decking. Plus two double bedrooms, with two en-suite bathrooms. The property is situated in St. Mellion, a small village in South East Cornwall that is well situated for access to the full range of local facilities. There are restaurants, pubs and shops close by and local estates and farms offer horse riding - as well as fresh local produce such as eggs, cream and Cornish pasties!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59957275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7488258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Escape & Discover, Cotswolds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.