1 bedroom flat for saleHampton Road, Hampton Hill, TW12
- Private 60 ft south facing garden
- Real log burning fireplace
- Totally refurbished throughout
- Modern walk in shower room
- 2 minutes from beautiful Bushy park
- Huge double bedroom
- Direct train links to central London
- Perfect for dog owners
- Free parking
- Rear entrance to property
New Year. New start. New Flat!
Available immediately, no chain, vacant property.
Price reduced from 335k due to a relocation overseas.
A real gem of a flat righ next to Teddington with huge south facing 60 ft garden!
A light and airy walk through reception and kitchen area with French doors leading out to a landscaped, private garden with decking and fire pit!
A brand new bathroom with luxurious, large, walk in shower. Completely refurbished throughout to a high standard. Top of the range fridge, washing machine and dishwasher included.
Real log burning Fireplace.
There is both front and rear access to the property with free street parking to the side in Laurel Road.
Bushy park is a 2 minute stroll away with its beautiful wildlife and peaceful walks. Great for dog walking.
Fulwell station is a 5 minute walk with direct links into central London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59961349.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS65529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.