1 bedroom flat for saleCaxton Street North, Camden Town, E16
- Beautiful new development with concierge facilities
- Tenth floor apartment with stylishly modern interiors
- Spacious open plan reception room
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Generously proportioned double bedroom with built in storage
- Sleek family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to the array of amenities on Western Gateway
Situated on the tenth floor of a newly built block of apartments, this stylish one bedroom flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony.
Located within one of London's biggest regeneration areas - The Royal Docks, Thanet Tower benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links into central London such as Royal Victoria DLR Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1025825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.