3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFryston Court, Rotherham, S63
Withdrawn from Market
- CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL, PRICED TO SELL
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LOVELY DECORATION
- SPACIOUS IN SIZE
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
- PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE TO VIEW
ONLY £139,950 - 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING PLEASE CALL OUR HEAD OFFICE FROM 8AM TO 8PM TODAY, 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME, STUNNINGLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED, MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM, EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, LARGE REAR GARDEN, CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION, INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59963078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6856936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.