2 bedroom apartment for saleLatitude House, London, E16
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom apartment, high specification
- Direct river views from all rooms
- Third floor, over 900 square feet
- Private terrace
- Access to leisure facilities
- Excellent transport links
A two bedroom apartment situated on the 3rd floor of the brand new Royal Wharf development, positioned directly on the River Thames in Latitude House, this apartment will boast some of the best views within the development.
Comprising of two large double bedrooms, one with ensuite, a large private balcony and a further three piece bathroom suite. Using bold contemporary styling in every aspect, Royal Wharf will be distinctive in design.
The development is undoubtedly in one of the most exciting parts of East London, benefiting from residents leisure facilities and a wealth of transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E14. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.