3 bedroom terraced house for saleMillhaven Avenue, Stirchley, Birmingham, B30
The vibrant and continually changing Stirchley Village offers commuter rail services from Bournville Station, buses and shopping facilities along Pershore Road. Important centres within the local area are the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham University and Kings Norton Business Centre whilst Cadburys in Bournville is much nearer. Stirchley benefits from the highly regarded Loaf bakery, a micro-pub, coffee shops and ever popular British Oak public house. Nearby green spaces include Hazelwell Park, which provides access to the Rea Valley national cycle route which meanders its way along the River and down into Cannon Hill Park and along to the city centre.
* Entrance porch entrance leading to entrance hall
* Downstairs wc off entrance hall
* Kitchen with range of cupboards and units, spaces for appliances, breakfast bar & space for further table and chairs
* 14ft Lounge with conservatory off
* Three first floor bedrooms
* First floor bathroom with bath with shower above, basin & wc
* Easily maintained mainly paved rear garden
* Garage in separate block
TENURE: Agent understands the property is Freehold
SERVICES: Central heating is provided by gas fired boiler located in cupboard off the enclosed porch
14' 10" x 14' 6" MAX (4.52m x 4.42m MAX)
14' 3" MAX x 8' 8" MAX (4.34m x 2.64m)
13' 9" x 9' 2" (4.19m x 2.79m)
12' 9" x 8' 8" (3.89m x 2.64m)
16' 2" MAX x 8' 1" (4.93m MAX x 2.46m)
11' 9" x 6' 6" (3.58m x 1.98m)
8' 6" x 6' 0" (2.59m x 1.83m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59977686.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13491318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Stirchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.