2 bedroom apartment for salePalace View, Lambeth, SE1
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents' gym
- Residents' cinema room
- Residents' private roof terrace with panoramic views
- Completed apartment and ready to move in
- Development is set beside the magnificent Lambeth Palace
- 2 bedroom apartment with balcony
- 883 sq ft
A stunning two bedroom/two bathroom apartment offering 883sqft of living space on the 5th floor of the boutique development Palace View which is complete and ready for occupation.
Apt 32 is truly unique with its own generous separate 100sqft balcony overlooking Lambeth Palace, perfect for entertaining whilst master bedroom and reception room have unrivalled views of the London Eye and Lambeth Palace. The high quality gloss kitchen has a range of integrated Smeg appliances and the bathrooms are finished to an equally high quality spec using Hansgrohe sanitary ware.
Residents can enjoy the amenities on offer including a shared gym, cinema room, courtyard garden, stunning roof terrace and 24 hour concierge. Secure underground parking is also available by separate negotiation.
Palace View is an exclusive boutique development situated opposite the magnificent Lambeth Palace in an historic location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN08039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.