3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePease Gardens, Scholars Rise
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Good Size Enclosed Rear Garden
- Attractive Contemporary Décor Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Space for Breakfast Table
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Within Easy Reach of James Cook Hospital & Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This three bedroom semi detached property is extremely well presented throughout and is situated on the popular Scholars Rise estate which is located within an easy reach of James Cook Hospital and Middlesbrough Sports Centre which provides a range of leisure facilities. Internally the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC, attractive modern fitted kitchen with space for breakfast table and a spacious living room with doors opening to the rear. The first floor accommodates three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom/WC. Externally, to the rear of the property is a driveway and brick garage with door leading to the generous rear garden.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.36m x 2.7m
Fitted with a range of modern base and wall units, built in oven and hob, integrated appliances and space for breakfast table.
4.81m x 4.43m
Double glazed doors opening to the rear.
3.45m x 2.69m
Built in cupboard.
En-suite Shower Room
3.02m x 2.52m
2.2m x 2.1m
2.04m x 1.64m
Fitted with a white suite, chrome heated towel rail and partially tiled walls.
Gardens and Garage
Small open plan lawned garden to the front. Side access via a gate leads to the rear garden which is also laid to lawn with a decking area, paved patio and access to the garage.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Ground Floor WC/Cloakroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59983528.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID170259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.