2 bedroom flat for saleHolland Road, Holland Park, W14
- Bright and spacious two bedroom second floor flat
- Wonderful reception room with feature fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Large master bedroom
- Good sized second bedroom with access to a balcony
- Close to amenities and transport links
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Ideally positioned moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Holland Park and Shepherds Bush, this bright and spacious two bedroom second floor flat boasts a spacious reception room.
Holland Road is a wonderful address offering immediate access the high end shopping available around Westfield shopping centre while the rolling lawns of Holland Park and Hyde Park are both within east reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59986540.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.