4 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Oaks, Lye Lane, Bricket Wood, Herts
- 0.6 acre mature plot
- Private gated 170ft driveway
- Over 2800 sq ft of accommodation
- 2 generous reception rooms
- High quality fitted kitchen
- refurbished interior décor
- Privacy and seclusion
Approached via a private, gated 170ft driveway, sits this beautifully presented family home on a mature, secluded plot of approximately 0.6 of an acre. Offering almost 3000 sq.ft of versatile living space spread over two floors, the property boasts; 2 generous dual aspect reception rooms, dedicated study, contemporary fitted kitchen complete with central island and connecting utility room, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing area, 2nd bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, 2 further double bedrooms and superbly appointed family bathroom. The property sits centrally in the plot and offers privacy and seclusion with mature trees, hedges and borders. There is parking for several vehicles on the shingle drive, a large patio area ideal for entertaining and possible scope for extending, subject to planning permission.
Bricket Wood is a village conveniently located between Radlett to the south, and St Albans to the north. There is easy access to the M25, M1, A41 & A405 major road links and mainline rail services into London Euston and St Pancras. The surrounding countryside & woodlands provide a feeling of rural seclusion, with countless country walks and idyllic scenery on your doorstep.
Property ref: 121_388_4402216
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59988685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4402216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lumley Estates, Radlett. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.