3 bedroom bungalow for saleCades Parc, Helston
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow
- Sought after location close to town
- Elevated position with views to the Church and countryside in the distance
- 19' hobby room with power and light
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Within a good sized plot, a detached 3 bedroom bungalow within walking distance of the town centre enjoying open views to St. Michael's Church with the countryside beyond.
Occupying an elevated position within walking distance of the town centre, a detached 3 bedroom bungalow with driveway parking, garage and 19' under floor hobby room. The front gardens are laid to lawn with a terraced garden to the rear. The property is warmed by gas central heating and is fully double glazed. The accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge with large window overlooking the park, fitted kitchen and shower room. Below the property is a 19' hobby room with full standing height benefiting from power, light and radiator.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL160081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.