2 bedroom flat for saleRiverwalk West, Westminster, SW1P
- Large open plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two spacious double bedrooms with en suites and separate W/C
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Delightful east-facing private balcony
- Concierge and valet parking
- High ceilings throughout
- Located moments from the fashionable boutiques of Pimlico
Stylish two bedroom flat boasting stunning views to the east over the River Thames, an open-plan reception room, modern kitchen with a delightful private balcony and two generously-sized double bedrooms with en suites.
Millbank is a picturesque riverside street boasting some of London's most iconic buildings and views including The Tate Britain and Westminster Palace.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.