4 bedroom detached house for saleLocomotion Court, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Detached House
- Remodelled & Extended
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- 20 Ft Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Extended Dining/Garden Room
- "Court Homemakers" New Bathroom & En-Suite
- Partial Garage Conversion to Family Room
- "Wilkinson's" Professionally Landscaped Gardens
- Small cul-de-sac Setting on Popular Development
This is one of the larger designed family houses located on the much sought after “Kingsmead” residential development, set within a small cul-de-sac setting. The property has been extended, remodelled and much improved by the present owners comprising; a larger modern 20ft kitchen breakfast room, extended dining/garden room, partial garage conversion with all the necessary regulations into a useful family/games room, high specification “Court Homemakers” installed en-suite and family bathroom and a “Wilkinsons” professionally landscaped rear garden. This is a popular house design, ideal for families and importantly within the catchment of the highly regarded Egglescliffe Secondary School and excellent primary schools. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall size and feel of the versatile, light and airy living accommodation which briefly comprises; reception hall, living room, family/games room, kitchen breakfast room open plan into the dining/garden room, utility room and WC/Cloakroom. First floor master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there are front lawn gardens and a triple width block paved driveway leading up to an integral single garage. At the rear are fence enclosed lawn gardens with a delightful stone flagged patio terrace and shrubbery/flower planted borders. This is an opportunity to buy a much sought after home situated in a desirable location and we highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59995297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.