3 bedroom detached house for saleDawlish Terrace, LEEDS
- GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£145,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE
- REAR GARDEN
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000 William H Brown is proud to offer this detached large family home in an ideal location. Close to the city centre, this property is situated near various amenities and access links.
William H Brown is proud to offer this spacious, detached family home in an ideal location. Close to the city centre, this property is situated near various amenities and access links. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, and a rear garden with a garage and off street parking.
UPVC Entrance door to front. Stairs to first floor with understair storage. Radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.87m )
Window to front, telephone and TV points, radiator, and fire place with surround.
Dining Room 10' 4" x 13' 8" ( 3.15m x 4.17m )
Side and front double glazed bay window, gas fireplace with stone feature surround, radiator, and TV point.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 7' ( 5.03m x 2.13m )
This fitted kitchen features wall and base units and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink. Part tiling, electric oven and gas hob, with plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed rear window, radiator and door to rear.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 10' 5" plus bay ( 4.14m x 3.18m plus bay )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" to built in cupboard x 10' 3" ( 2.84m to built in cupboard x 3.12m )
Double glazed window overlooking garden. Fitted wardrobes housing a gas central heating combination boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.08m )
Rear double glazed window, radiator.
Shower, fitted vanity, WC and part tiling. Double glazed window to the side.
The property features a good size garden with a lawn and paved area. There is also a single garage and off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59995625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.