3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurchtown Close, Roche, St. Austell, Cornwall, PL26
- Brand new 3 bedroom home
- Now ready for occupation
- Part of an established development at Roche
- Cul-de-sac location
- Close to the village Primary School
- Kitchens with integrated oven, hob & extractor hood
- Ground floor cloakroom/wc
- UPVC double glazed windows & electric heating system
- Gardens and two parking spaces
- St Austell 5 miles - Bodmin 9 miles
An exciting collection of brand new homes from RS Developments forming part of St Michaels Way in the village of Roche. This cul-de-sac of new homes comprises 2 bedroom terrace, 3 bedroom end of terrace and 3 bedroom semi-detached homes.
Due for completion from the end of June 2017 the 2 bed terraced house are priced at £147,500. The 3 bedroom end of terrace house are £165,000.
The bright new interiors include a ground floor cloakroom/wc. Kitchens to be fitted with stylish units and include an integrated oven, hob and extractor hood.
Double doors in the living room will allow access onto the fenced rear garden. Each house will include 2 parking spaces.
Windows are UPVC double glazed and an electric heating system provides warmth. Solar panels will supply some of the electricity for the house reducing energy costs. The water heating system is Solar assisted.
The development is within a walk of the village amenities. These include the Co-op Supermarket, Butchers, Greengrocer, Newsagent, pubs, Fish & Chip shop and a Chinese Take-away. The Health Centre is also within a walk along with a hairdressers & laundrette.
Roche is centrally located and just a couple of miles from the main A30 placing much of county within commuting distance.
The City of Truro, Cornwall's County town and business centre is approximately 20 miles away. The coastal resort of Newquay and neighbouring Watergate Bay, home to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant, are around 16 miles distant.
Leave Newquay along Henver Road turning left onto the A3059 signposted St. Columb Major / Newquay Airport. Continue along this road and upon reaching the Trekenning roundabout take the 3rd exit (straight ahead). Follow this road for approximately 3 miles and drive under the Iron Railway Bridge. Take the next right turn signposted Roche and at the first roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight ahead). Drive up the hill and at the mini roundabout take the first exit (left turn). Drive along this road and take a left turn into St Michaels Way. Churchtown Close is located at the very end of St Michaels Way.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59997412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW170154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.