2 bedroom flat for saleDraycott Place, Chelsea, London, SW3
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 2 bathrooms
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A 2 bedroom turnkey property with exceptional ceiling height and rear patio garden on one of the most desirable streets in Chelsea, close to Sloane Square. Share of freehold. Approximately 78 sq m (846 sq ft).
This interior designed flat has been refurbished to a high specification with underfloor heating, CAT 5 cabling, Raiko mood lighting and Sonos Music System controlled by I-Phone/I-Pad.
The quiet flat provides a superb reception room with 3.5 metre ceiling heights and a kitchen fully fitted with Miele appliances and offers direct access to the rear patio garden. The master bedroom with en suite bathroom, has fitted wardrobes and a bedroom patio with a decorative green wall. The second bedroom (en suite) with a free-standing bath and shower. There is a further guest WC and utility room.
• Interior designed
• Underfloor heating throughout
• Raiko Mood Lighting
• Sonos Music System with Ceiling Speakers controlled by I-Phone/I-Pad
• Miele Appliances including Coffee Machine
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes throughout.
• New plumbing and wiring throughout (inc CAT 5 cabling)
• Video Door Entry System
• Banham Locks
• Living Room with 3.5 metre Ceiling Height and Bespoke Mirrored Wall.
• Bespoke Marmorino Kitchen with direct access to rear patio garden.
• Master Bedroom with Feature Mirror Wall, Marmorino Plaster Bathroom, Fitted Wardrobes and Rear Patio with Green Wall.
• Further Ensuite Bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes, free-standing bath and shower.
• Guest WC with Miele Tumble/Dryer Utility.
• Exceptional Storage throughout.
• Peacefully located at the rear of the building.
Peacefully located at the rear of this period red brick building, it benefits from high ceilings, a private terrace and direct access to a communal garden.
Draycott Place is a popular address in the heart of Chelsea. The flat is in very close proximity to Sloane Square and benefits from all the international amenities of the area.
The property is ideally located for access to the District and Circle Line at Sloane Square Underground Station (0.4 miles/ 6 minute walk) (all distances and times are approximate).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60006275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLA160192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.