3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewport Road, , Sandown, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Open plan kitchen & dining area
- Off road parking for two vehicles
- Great size rear garden
- Good size chalet with power, water & light
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Here is that family home that you have been looking for with the large rear garden and parking. So after a days work, or if you have been shopping then you can pull straight up outside your front door and step inside and you will see all the charm and character this well loved home has to offer.When you settle down for the evening in the front lounge which is nice and cosy you can put your feet up warming your toes in front of the wood burner and catch up on those box sets you've been meaning to watch.If you are feeling a bit more sociable then there's a lovely part of the house to congregate in the dining and kitchen area. These rooms are open plan and your guests can gather here and chat whilst the chef gets busy creating that special meal.Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazed this semi detached home has a lot to offer.Outside there is a chalet at the bottom of the garden with power, water and light, ideal for a teenager who wants their own space or perhaps it could be used as that "man cave" you have always wanted! Also there's a lovely large sunny rear garden with decking, what more could you want? Lake village and the sea-side towns of Sandown and Shanklin are within a mile or so.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over four years and during that time we have made considerable improvements including installing a wood burner in the lounge, fitting a new combi boiler, reconfiguring and modernising the bathroom.The garden is always bathed in sunshine and our summerhouse/chalet has been a real bonus with family and friends using it for a variety of purposes.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 10'9 x 10'2 (3.28m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'8 x 7'0 (3.56m x 2.14m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 8'6 (3.33m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'9 x 7'9 (2.67m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 8'8 (2.64m x 2.64m)
- Off Road Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Chalet: 17'0 x 15'6 (5.19m x 4.73m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60006871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60518965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Sandown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.