3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePELHAM ROAD, IMMINGHAM
- Semi detached property within the town of Immingham
- No forward chain
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Ideal first time purchase
- Gardens to front and rear
- Nearby to local amenities
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Croft estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this semi detached property which is located within the popular port town of immingham. Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of local amenities this property will make an ideal first-time purchase and comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a lounge, dining room and kitchen which also provides access to the cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Entering into the property through a uPVC front door reveals coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also access to the under stairs cupboard.
12' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.80m x 3.04m)
The lounge has a uPVC window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a gas fire within the original tiled surround.
14' 1'' x 11' 3'' (4.28m x 3.43m)
The dining room has sliding patio doors to the rear elevation, a carpeted floor and gas fire within a feature surround.
9' 10'' x 7' 2'' (3.00m x 2.18m)
The kitchen has a uPVC window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling, a a radiator and vinyl flooring. There is a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a sink and drainer, complimentary tiling and plumbing for a washing machine. Lastly there is a access to the pantry.
4' 4'' x 2' 7'' (1.33m x 0.79m)
The cloakroom has an opaque uPVC window to the rear elevation, vinyl flooring and a WC.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has an opaque uPVC window to the side elevation, carpeted floor and access to the loft.
14' 0'' x 11' 3'' (4.26m x 3.44m)
Bedroom room one has a uPVC window to the rear elevation and a carpeted floor. There is also a range of fitted wardrobes.
11' 3'' x 10' 0'' (3.43m x 3.04m)
Bedroom two has a uPVC window to the front elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
9' 9'' x 7' 3'' (2.98m x 2.21m)
Bedroom three has a uPVC window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
7' 3'' x 5' 4'' (2.20m x 1.62m)
The bathroom has an opaque uPVC window to the front elevation, partially tiled walls, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a white bath and basin.
A gate leads to a footpath which leads to the front door and then access to the rear garden down the side of the property. There is a lawn to the front with established shrubs.
To the rear there is a further lawn with stocked flower beds and established shrubs. There is also a greenhouse and patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60007894.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6065307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.