3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKeswick Road, Normanby
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
Ideal for a family, this property benefits from a range of features including, fitted kitchen, double glazing and off street parking. The property offers two floors of modern living accommodation and consists of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. We have a small laid to lawn garden with dwarf wall surround to the front, long driveway to the side of the property leading to a detached garage, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden which combines decking and lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60013913.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.