2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 1, 166 Albert Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH7 5NA
- Spacious two-bedroom, basement flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, in need of some modernisation.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, living room, w/c, two bedrooms, study and box room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious two-bedroom, basement flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, in need of some modernisation, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, north east of Edinburgh city centre.
The property benefits from having a large box room and study. The entrance hallway, with tiled floor and secured entry system console gives access to the living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedrooms two and four.
To the rear of the property, the spacious living room comprises TV and telephone points, a fireplace surround, and gives access to the rear hallway.
The fitted kitchen features integrated electric oven, hob and extractor canopy, ceramic tiled flooring, and has ample space for free standing appliances and breakfasting table.
Set off the rear hallway, bedroom one is a well-proportioned double room with telephone and power points. Also, off the rear hallway are bedroom two, a good-sized single room, and a WC.
Set off the entrance hallway, the study is well-proportioned room with ample space for free standing furniture, and the good-sized box room, provides an excellent additional storage space. Finally, the modern bathroom features enclosed shower cubicle, jacuzzi bath, infinity mirror and tiled splash back.
Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7813877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.