2 bedroom bungalow for saleSunningdale Park, New Tupton, Chesterfield, S42
Offers in Region of
- Refurbished 2 bed Park Home - NO CHAIN
- Ex-display model with vaulted ceilings
- Disabled living Friendly accommodation
- Brand new kitchen, carpets and decor
- Spacious Lounge/Diner, Brand new wetroom
- Gas central heating (calor gas) and uPVC double glazed
- Blockpaved driveway
- Rear private garden
- Site fees apply
- Park ex-change considered
Located in a small village 3 miles from the Chesterfield Town Centre is the delightful Park Home site of Sunningdale Park.
The accommodation which we are advised is a relocated former show home with vaulted ceilings, now occupies a premier inverted corner plot with lovely views & a private rear garden with astroturf for low maintenance gardening.
EXCELLENT FINISH WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN & WETROOM, fully redecorated & newly carpeted this property has to be seen. OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN & AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
The property comprises a disabled access size entrance hall, providing access to the bright & airy spacious lounge dining room with windows to 3 sides. There is a brand new gloss fronted kitchen with integrated appliances.
Leading off the entrance hall are the 2 double bedrooms & wetroom incorporating a walk in shower area, low flush wc & wash hand basin. Gas central heating (calor bottles) - Fully uPVC double glazed - Council Tax Band A Outside sees a blockpaved driveway & garden area to the rear.
Site Fees apply - please ask for full details.
***the vendor would consider a part exchange!***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60028705.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHES99290025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.