4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGraemsdyke Avenue, East Sheen
- 4 bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower
- Spacious reception room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Period semi-detached property
- Within 0.6 miles of Mortlake Station
- Ideally located for Sheen Mount School
- Within 0.7 miles of Richmond Park
- No forward chain
- 36 ft rear garden
A well presented period semi-detached property offering a buyer the fantastic opportunity to extend to the rear at ground floor level (st.p.p) to create a spectacular family home. Situated within a popular residential tree lined avenue the property is ideally located for the extensive shopping and leisure amenities of East Sheen including Waitrose and a variety of independent shops, restaurants, bars, gastro pubs and coffee shops. Mortlake Station which provides direct services to London Waterloo is approximately 0.6 miles away. Whilst the River Thames and the extensive recreational amenities of Richmond Park, the largest of the Capital's eight Royal Parks and the biggest enclosed space in London are approximately 0.7 miles away. The ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor landing, a spacious reception room and an open plan kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor accommodation comprises a landing with staircase leading to the second floor landing, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The second floor comprises a landing, a master double bedroom and an ensuite shower room. Outside to the front is a pretty walled garden with flower and shrub displays, a gate provides shared access leading to the rear. The rear garden extends to approximately 36 ft and is mostly laid to lawn and wooden decking with flower and shrub borders and displays. The property further benefits from being ideally located for the outstanding Sheen Mount Primary School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60031538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26324819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.