2 bedroom flat for saleFourth Avenue, Hove
- 2 BEDROOMS
- WHOLE OF THE GROUND FLOOR
- RAISED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- REAR GARDEN WITH HOME OFFICE
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
An exceptional 2 bedroom ground floor flat with a stunning rear garden and the addition of a fantastic purpose built home office. With many period features, a number of modern touches and ready for the new homeowner to move straight in, this property will be highly sought after.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this exceptional raised ground floor flat in one of Hove's most highly desirable addresses, Fourth Avenue.
The living room is a fabulous room with high ceilings, wooden flooring, a large feature fireplace and a feature west facing bay window. The kitchen is fitted to one side of the room which makes it a brilliant entertaining space.
Bedroom 1 benefits from a lovely outlook of the rear garden and has a built-in double wardrobe. Bedroom 2 has been cleverly designed to incorporate a double bed and a built-in wardrobe, and there is also space for a chest of drawers. Another very nice feature of the bedroom is that it gives access to the garden.
The bathroom is a good size and has a matching white suite with a shower over bath. There is also a utility cupboard housing the washing machine with shelving above. The bathroom also has a loft hatch which leads to a very good storage area.
To the rear of the house is a very pretty garden and a fantastic purpose built fully insulated home office. The garden has been designed for low maintenance and has a lawned section, a slightly raised patio and a pebbled path. There is side access making it ideal for those who cycle or need easy access to the back without going through the house.
The flat offers so much and with Share of Freehold plus a very healthy lease, this flat will make someone a very good home.
Open Plan Living Room 18' max x 17' 5" max ( 5.49m max x 5.31m max )
Bathroom 5' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 1.68m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" max x 13' 7" max ( 4.42m max x 4.14m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.17m max x 2.79m max )
Office 11' 1" max x 9' max ( 3.38m max x 2.74m max )
Lawn 16' 4" max x 15' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 4.67m max )
Patio 13' 1" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.99m max x 3.78m max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60033284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.