4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Capel, Dorking, Surrey
- Sitting room
- Family room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Secluded westerley facing rear garden
- Large patio - partly covered
- Detached garage with driveway providing parking and turning
- Pretty front garden
ATTRACTIVE MODERN FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF THIS POPULAR SURREY VILLAGE ...........
The property, built in 2006 is a superb detached residence set back on its comfortable plot with front and rear gardens – the latter enjoying a delightful westerly aspect. The property offers bright and spacious accommodation and has been well cared for and maintained by the current owners and the accommodation briefly comprises; an inviting L-shaped entrance hall, cloakroom, family room and an impressive double aspect sitting room with an open fire and patio doors to a large patio with a part covered area. The kitchen/dining room, also at the rear of the property enjoys a pleasant outlook over its private garden and is of good proportions, comfortably having space for a table and chairs. The kitchen has a range of quality kitchen furniture together with integrated appliances and complemented by granite work surfaces. To the first floor, the spacious master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, whilst there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the rear garden, which has a westerly aspect, offers a good degree of privacy and seclusion, is predominately laid to lawn, with a patio making for an excellent seating area. To the front of the property, there is a pretty garden and a long driveway that provides parking and a turning area, whilst also leading to the detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60043539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK140098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.