1 bedroom flat for saleRedcliff Mead Lane, Bristol
- Central Location
- Proximity to Temple Meads Station
- Allocated Parking
- Visitor Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Separate Kitchen
- Well Maintained Communal Areas
New to market is this one bedroom property with PARKING in BS1. The well maintained and modern property is within very close proximity of Temple Meads Station and a short walk straight into the centre. Other benefits include communal gardens and pleasant outlook. Please call or email to view.
Corinthian Court, Central
This property is perfectly located in BS1 to grant easy access to Temple Meads Station and everything that Bristol's vibrant central district has to offer. This one bedroom apartment WITH PARKING is only one of eight in this particular particular block that share a communal front door. It should be noted that the common areas are in good condition and are very well maintained. The property has a good size living room with large window that faces over the communal gardens. It also benefits from a full bathroom and separate kitchen. There is also additional storage which is always important in city properties. Corinthian Court is situated on the city-centre side of the development which automatically adds to the appeal. The private allocated parking attached to this apartment is a huge benefit and is increasingly becoming a necessity for anyone looking to be in this postcode. Please call or email and we will be delighted to arrange a viewing.
Front door with key access and phone entry for each individual property. Communal hallway and staircase leads to all apartments in this block. There is a rear communal door which leads to the gardens and parking (including the private allocated parking and visitor spaces).
Private front door leading directly into hallway. Phone entry system. Hallway leading to all rooms.
Bedroom 9' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.49m )
The bedroom offers a very pleasant space with double window that looks over the communal gardens. It feels light and bright and has the added benefit of large fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' ( 1.88m x 1.83m )
The bathroom has a bath with shower over and curtain, wall mounted heater and extractor fan plus W.C. and hand basin. It is another room in good decorative order and of a good size. There is a window facing forward. Part tiling and includes a shaver point.
Living Room 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
The living room also has a window looking over the communal gardens which provides light and a pleasant outlook. It is a good size for a city property and offers ample space for the usual furniture and a small dining table if required.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 5' 11" ( 3.56m x 1.80m )
The kitchen incorporates a range of white wall and base units. It offers contemporary styling with an unusually large amount of storage. A window faces forward and direct access into the kitchen is granted through a doorway from the living room.
This apartment has an allocated parking space within the grounds.
The attractive garden and green areas can be found within the grounds of this site.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.