1 bedroom apartment for saleRosefinch Lodge, Low Fell, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE9 5EU
- Superb One Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- Desirable Central Low Fell Location
- Shared Ownership for Over 55's
- Secure Communal Entrance
- No Upper Chain
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Communal Private Gardens & Parking
- Good Decorative Order Throughout
Well presented GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT in the heart of Low Fell. Ideal to those wishing to down-size. Conveniently situated for access to local amenities, shopping facilities and good public transport services. The property offers good decorative order throughout and comprises: a spacious entrance hall, open plan lounge with modern fitted kitchen and integrated appliances, shower room/w.c., generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe. Externally the property benefits from private communal gardens and parking. Available to purchasers over 55 on a 70% shared ownership basis, the management charges are £106.53 a month. Conditions apply.
Fitted with a low level w.c. pedestal wash basin and walk-in cubicle with electric shower. Wall mounted electric heater. Built in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
13' 8'' x 8' 4'' (4.17m x 2.55m)
A generous double room with radiator and outlook to the front elevation. Ample storage and hanging is afforded to this room with a double built in wardrobe.
The development benefits from well maintained communal gardens together with parking facilities for both residents and guests to the rear.
Communal entrance hall accessed via secure intercom.
Electric radiator set within cover. Claoks hanging area.
19' 7'' x 12' 1'' (5.99m x 3.7m)
Maximum measurement. Window providing outlook to the front elevation. Radiator. Open plan access to: -
10' 5'' x 8' 1'' (3.19m x 2.47m)
Fitted with a modern range of high gloss wall, base and drawer units with work surface over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and electric four ring hob with extractor hood situated over together with fridge and separate freezer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 345388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Whickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.