2 bedroom apartment for salePetersham Road, Richmond
- Central Richmond
- Direct views of River
- Good access to all amenities
- Outstanding transport links
- Characterful conversion flat
- Lower slopes of Hill location
- Good entertaining space
- EPC rating C
Nestled adjacent to the lower slopes of Richmond Hill and boasting staggering views of the River and the summer time sunsets to the West, is this delightful ground floor conversion flat.
Featuring glorious high ceilings and good entertaining space this property boasts a large master bedroom with a bay window, a well-proportioned reception room, a smaller bedroom/study, galley style kitchen and bathroom. The views from the reception room are nothing short of spectacular, some of the best vistas across the water and gardens below you could hope for in such a central location.
A small balcony off the reception room adds to the appeal, whilst the ceilings must reach up towards 11ft.
This property would suit a first time buyer, investor or commuter alike and is perfectly situated to take advantage of the outstanding amenities, transport links, Richmond Park, the plethora of restaurants and wonderful array of shops in the town centre.
EPC Rating - C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60050983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26984401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Richmond & Kew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.