2 bedroom apartment for saleOakfield, St Marys Road, Newton Park, Leeds
- Ground floor apartment in period conversion
- Tucked away leafy & convenient location
- Substantial lounge with garden views
- Fantastic well stocked communal grounds
- Master bedroom with modern en suite
- Alluring period features incl. high ceilings
- Modern kitchen + Jack & Jill house bathroom
- EPC Rating
A rare opportunity to own this unique ground floor apartment that is set in a beautiful converted Edwardian property and offers that desirable fusion of contemporary fittings and original period features, and being positioned within the leafy Potternewton conservation area, this home is likely to attract the discerning couple or professional. The spacious accommodation includes access via a communal hallway that leads onto a private hallway with varnished original floorboards, a stunning living room with feature archway, high ceiling and views over the beautiful communal grounds, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with eye-catching en suite plus Jack & Jill access from the second bedroom to the house bathroom.
The property stands within a leafy and little known conservation area just a few minutes from local amenities, including a variety of specialist shops and restaurants. The conservation area is on the edge of the vibrant 'village' of Chapel Allerton, which offers extensive local amenities including a range of cosmopolitan restaurants and cafe bars, supermarkets, banks and various other specialist shops and boutiques. Additional facilities on Oakwood Parade and Street Lane and Moortown Corner include popular restaurants, cafe bars and designer boutiques. Potternewton Park is close by and slightly further afield Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the boating lake, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World which is a particularly popular attraction with children. Regular transport services are available which provide access to the city centre and surrounding areas and the outer Ring Road is also close by, providing access to the business centres of Harrogate, York and Bradford and the A1-M1 link road for those commuting further afield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60051308.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.