3 bedroom terraced house for saleLOCKERBIE AVENUE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 3EP
- HIGHLY DECEPTIVE ACCOMMODATION & LARGE REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING COMBI BOILER
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- LANDING * THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS & FAMILY BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED FRONT & GENEROUS REAR GARDEN - PRIVATE
- GREAT LOCATION - CATCHMENT AREA FOR EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES & GOOD BUS/TRAM ROUTES
- NO CHAIN - VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
ANOTHER SOLD BY SUSAN EVE ESTATE AGENCY!!! IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. A LOVELY FAMILY HOME WITH NO CHAIN, GOOD SIZED 'WEST FACING' REAR GARDEN, LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE DINER, MODERN KITCHEN, GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS, MODERN BATHROOM WITH DOUBLE SHOWER CUBICLE...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.