3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLlanfihangel Talyllyn,Brecon
- Planning Permission for Significant Extension
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Very Large Gardens
- Substantial Off road Parking & Garage
- Lounge/Diner with wood burner
- Fitted kitchen
- Picturesque Village location
- Oil central heating
Detached 3 double bedroomed bungalow with very large garden, substantial off road parking and large garage, with planning permission
Detached 3 Double Bedroom Bungalow with very large garden, substantial off-road parking and large garage.
With planning permission to significantly extend the property.
Located in the picturesque Llanfihangel Talyllyn village near Llangorse approx. 5 miles from the market town of Brecon.
Viewings highly recommended to appreciate this property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2055417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.