2 bedroom bungalow for saleMarshgate, Camelford, Cornwall
- Two Double Bedroom Woolaway Detached Bungalow
- Immaculately Presented By The Current Owners
- Stunning Far Reaching Views Of Local Countryside & Sea
- Private Gardens, Parking & Double Garage
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC: E/40
Two Double Bedroom Woolaway Detached Bungalow
Immaculately Presented By The Current Owners
Stunning Far Reaching Views Of Local Countryside & Sea
Private Gardens, Parking & Double Garage
Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
24'9" x 16'3"
Built in 2011 with full planning permission and building regulation sign off. Electric up and over door. PVCu personnel door. Telephone connected. Power, light and water connected. Ceiling mounted hatch for further storage. Wall mounted consumer unit. Utility area for washing machine and tumble dryer. Separate cubicle with low level WC.
Driveway parking for several vehicles. Private gardens wrap around the property to three sides, mainly laid to lawn. Fenced and mature hedging boundaries. Several sheds. Tiered patio area ideal for a table and chairs and BBQ. To the rear of the property you will find a fully equipped two bedroom static caravan (28ft x 12ft) with facilities. Sited in 2008, this is included in the sale and can be used as extra accommodation for occasional guests.
Mains electricity (standard & Economy 7) and water. Private drainage (septic tank). Telephone and super fast broadband connected.
PVCu double glazed door into entrance hall. Doors to kitchen, lounge, shower room and both bedrooms. Loft access hatch. Radiator. Ceiling spotlights.
15'5" x 8'8"
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and eye level units. One and a half stainless steel sink with drainer. Rolledge worktop. Fitted oven with hob above and extractor over. Tiled splashback. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. PVCu double glazed door to conservatory. Breakfast bar area. Space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher. Airing cupboard with slatted shelving. Further storage cupboard.
12'4" x 6'11"
PVCu double glazed windows to three sides. PVCu double glazed door to front aspect. Polycarbonate roof. Floor standing Worcester combination oil boiler. Radiator.
15'5" x 9'11"
(Min). Decorative fireplace with stone surround. Dual aspect PVCu double glazed windows to rear and side taking in breath taking views of local countryside and the sea.
Family Shower Room
7'9" x 5'6"
Double shower cubicle with wall mounted mains shower. Two PVCu double glazed windows with obscured glass panels. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Half tiled walls.
11'2" x 10'4"
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
14' x 9'4"
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60069616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.