2 bedroom apartment for saleLightbox, Media City, Manchester, M50
- Brand New Development!
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- 735 square feet + private balcony
- On-site Dentist, Cafes and Restaurants
- Premium Specification
- Heart of MediaCityUK
- Service charge: £3.50 psf
- Ground Rent: £250 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 250 Years
- Completion due: July 2019
Premium specification 2 bedroom apartment located in the highly sought after Lightbox development, MediaCity. The apartment spans across 735 sqft including a master bedroom with en-suite, a further bedroom and bathroom, living and dining area as well as further boatsing a private balcony and partial water views. Available in the highly anticipated Lightbox development, Manchester. Completion due: July 2019
The apartment offers contemporary styled kitchens and bathrooms, along with a high specification throughout. You will also benefit from a full concierge service, 24-hour security, access to car parking spaces on a rental basis and bike storage. Amenities include: an on-site dentist, cafes, bars and restaurants, a Virgin Active health club, a Metrolink stop for quick and easy access into Manchester, and a 5-acre beautifully landscaped public realm plaza.
Home to ITV, BBC, Lowry Arts Centre, Imperial War Museum North, and Manchester United Football Club, the locality will have a whole host of cultural and sporting attractions, along with cinemas, theatres and shopping destinations. Not to mention the abundance of bars and restaurants! This really is a dynamic destination.
Fast, regular connections to surrounding conurbations and all major UK destinations. Piccadilly offers frequent high-speed connections to London Euston,Birmingham, Liverpool and Edinburgh.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28393476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.