1 bedroom flat for saleWELLOWGATE, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- One bedroom first floor flat in the town centre with NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Kitchen diner to the rear of the flat
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Large front lounge and front walk in wardrobe room
- Double bedroom to the rear of the flat
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- Parking space to the rear
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
**ATTENTION INVESTORS** Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this first floor flat which is located in the town centre of Grimsby and just a short walk into the Freshley Place shopping centre with parking space to the rear. Located within a period building, this flat is well laid out and offers generous space throughout the floor. Comprising of front lounge, rear double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, rear kitchen diner, family bathroom and front walk in wardrobe room. This property has a shared back garden which is accessed through a locked alleyway which offers off road parking. There is access to the flat via the front and rear doors. Offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN, this is an ideal investment purchase or first time buy. Arrange a viewing today!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60075016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7870068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.