2 bedroom cottage for saleThe Street, Sholden, Deal, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom semi detached chalet cottage
- Garage and driveway
- Substantial private rear garden
- Modern kitchen
- Downstairs bathroom
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £325,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Set in a village location this 2 bedroom semi detached chalet cottage is the perfect place for those wanting space and tranquillity.
The garden is a great size and is surrounded by a wall making it very private for those wanting to relax and enjoy there time outside. This garden is a blank canvas so if you would like to transform it into a haven then it's ready to go.
Parking is available on your own driveway or in the garage the choice is yours. Once inside you will notice the space downstairs really is something special and the property has the bonus of the bathroom downstairs plus one of the bedrooms which means there is no need to go up the stairs if you don't fancy it or are unable too.
The lounge and dining area is a marvellous space to entertain guests or just to enjoy the space yourself and the space is not what you would expect when you look at the home from the front.
The house as been kept in great order considering the age and the kitchen and bathroom have both been modernised with the kitchen in beautiful high white gloss and has views out over that garden.
If you are looking to make the property even bigger then there is the potential to further extend subject to the necessary planning permission being obtainable.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 160'3 x 10'0 (48.88m x 3.05m)
- Lounge Area: 14'6 x 14'4 (4.42m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 10'11 (4.37m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'3 x 7'11 (5.57m x 2.41m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 13'7 (4.50m x 4.14m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60080080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10632009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.