4 bedroom detached house for saleMoss Lane, Hesketh Bank
Withdrawn from Market
- Elegant & Individual Detached
- 2500 Sq Ft Of Living Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suites & Five Piece Family Bathroom
- Established Gardens & Approx 3/4 Acre Plot
- Extensive Driveway, Integral Double Garage & Outbuildings
- Three Reception Spaces & Conservatory
- Stylish Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Country Lane & Open Views To The Rear.
'Path villa' is an elegant and individual detached residence set in this country lane setting and stands in a plot of approximately 3/4 of an acre. Built in 1997 this outstanding home offers 2500 sq ft of spacious living spaces arranged on a flowing floorpan just perfect for modern family life, presented to a high standard the accommodation in brief: open porch, entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, integral double garage, large landing, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a five piece bathroom. Outside the landscaped gardens are of particular interest having an extensive patio, established planting and open views to the rear. Extensive driveway has space for several vehicles and access to a selection of outbuildings/workshop and a further parcel of land to the rear of the fenced garden which may be ideal as a paddock. Viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate this stunning property and extensive gardens.
Integral Double Garage
17' 1'' x 16' 5'' (5.20m x 5.00m)
16' 5'' x 12' 6'' (5.00m x 3.81m)
12' 6'' x 12' 6'' (3.81m x 3.81m)
8' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.64m x 1.98m)
Steeping inside you are greeted by a striking staircase which forms the centre piece of the property, quality touches and finishes are evident at every with real wood flooring, oak doors and attractive fixtures and fittings. The ground floor offers three spacious reception spaces, the principal reception room is the lounge having dual aspect windows, the focal point is the feature brick wall with fireplace and open living flames gas fire. From the lounge double doors open through into the dining room creating a fabulous space in which to entertain in style. The sitting room is to the rear of the home and combines with the kitchen and conservatory to create a superb family space. The kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of fitted units with contrasting granite work surfaces and a central island unit, integrated appliances include a range oven, extractor, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. The downstairs living spaces are completed with a practical utility room which...
To the first floor a spacious landing area provides access the four bedrooms, three of them being good sized doubles. The master suite provides a range of fitted furniture and includes a four piece en-suite bathroom . The second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a three piece en-suite shower room. The two further bedrooms are served by the family bathroom which offers a five piece suite with a shower unit and feature stand-alone bath.
The property resides in an excellent plot extending to approximately 3/4 of an acre with stunning landscaped gardens and a terraced patio with water feature, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Also to the rear is a separate gated paddock, selection of outbuildings all with access from the driveway.
Open Strom Porch
20' 10'' x 18' 1'' (6.35m x 5.51m)
16' 5'' x 12' 6'' (5.00m x 3.81m)
Sitting/ Garden Room
12' 10'' x 12' 6'' (3.91m x 3.81m)
14' 5'' x 9' 6'' (4.39m x 2.89m)
16' 9'' x 12' 10'' (5.10m x 3.91m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7750650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.