1 bedroom flat for saleNaxos Building, 4 Hutchings Street, London
- 471sq ft 9th floor 1 bedroom apartment with balcony.
- South-westerly aspect with spectacular river views.
- Well-located, gated residential development with 24hr concierge & residents' gym.
- Offered chain-free with vacant possession.
PRICE RANGE: £425,000 to £450,000.
A delightful 471sq ft, 9th floor 1 bedroom apartment with spectacular South/West-facing river views in Naxos Building in the well-located & secure SeaCon Wharf development close to the top of Westferry Road. SeaCon Wharf benefits from 24 hour porterage & residents' gym facilities.
SeaCon Wharf is located approximately 750 metres from both Canary Wharf Pier, for Thames Clipper services to Central London, & from Heron Quays DLR station, & within 1km of Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60082555.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK170053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.