4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHow Green Lane, Hever
- North wing of Arts and Crafts house
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- Three further bedrooms
- Outstanding drawing room with inglenook
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Oak panelled study
- Further attic room
- Detached double garage
- Delightful 0.9 acre grounds
- No onward chain
How Green North forms a wing of an architecturally important Arts and Crafts house designed by Robert Weir Schultz, constructed in the early 1900s and converted in the 1960s into four unique properties. How Green House featured in Country Life in 1906, and this particular wing originally housed the substantial billiard/games room, and is now an exceptional drawing room with large feature inglenook fireplace and a superb bay window overlooking the mature gardens. There are many original features including oak panelled walls and doors and oak parquet flooring. Attached to the original property is a 1970s ground floor extension housing the kitchen/breakfast room and ground floor shower room. Within the main property there are two second floor attic rooms which have previously been used as bedrooms. Requiring general updating throughout, How Green North offers plenty of potential to recreate its former grandeur, and there is scope for further extension subject to planning consent. The delightful mature grounds are a particular feature of the property, with an extensive front garden planted with a mass of spring bulbs, and further secluded areas with a rotating summerhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60085033.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26989295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Hildenborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.