4 bedroom detached house for saleAscot,Berkshire,RG42
- Possibility of Part Exchange
- Open Plan Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Lounge Study
- Family Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Guest Suite with En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Garage with Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
Recently extended and renovated new four bedroom home offering re-fitted kitchen, re-fitted bathrooms with no onward chain.
This completely refurbished family home is located within a sought after part of Winkfield Row in a non estate location and is
presented in exceptional condition throughout.
The versatile and brand new accommodation comprises of four reception rooms, stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast area with
bi-fold doors to the rear garden, downstairs WC, utility room, four double bedrooms, two en suite shower rooms and a family
bathroom. Outside is driveway parking for multiple vehicles which leads to a garage and a good size enclosed rear garden.
The property is being sold with no onward chain and the vendors have confirmed that they would also consider a part exchange option.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2366111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Ascot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.