3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Warsash, Southampton
- Brand new three bedroom detached
- 1,593 sq ft
- Ensuits to master bedroom and bedroom two
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances
- SONOS music system wiring
- Private garden
- Carport and ample parking on drive
- Help to buy available
BRAND NEW DETACHED HOUSE, just metres away from the much requested Hook-with-Warsash Primary school, this development of only 4 detached luxury homes is under construction and ready for occupation Autumn 2017. CALL 01489 785269 NOW TO FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK YOUR SITE VISIT.
Knightsgate create quality homes in desirable locations with the abilityy to personalise for off plan reservations. Clever design, under floor heating, integrated SONOs wiring and built in wardrobes are just some of the standard features that make a Knightsgate home anything but standard!!
An impressive collection of three four bedroom homes and one three bedroom home currently under construction and due for completion in October 2017.
Located in the sought after location of Warsash, these newly built properties encompass well planned and proportioned living accommodation and sit well within their grounds.
All 4 homes will enjoy the hallmarks of a Knightsgate development including a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, Porcelanosa tiling and sanitary ware in all bathrooms.
appliances, Porcelanosa tiling and sanitary ware in all bathrooms.
Living Room 13' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.20m )
Dining Room 9' 11" Excluding window bay x 10' 6" ( 3.02m Excluding window bay x 3.20m )
Kitchen Breakfast Family room 23' 9" x 10' 4" Excluding window bay ( 7.24m x 3.15m Excluding window bay )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.02m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.