4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Lane, ARBORFIELD, Berkshire
- Spacious entrance hall with tiled flooring
- Four double bedrooms
- Dual aspect living room with open fire and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Dining room overlooking the rear with French doors leading to the garden
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling
- Separate utility room
- Spacious study
- Outside covered entertaining barbeque area
- Triple aspect master suite
This impressive, versatile four bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a beautiful plot in a sought after lane on the outskirts of Arborfield village. The accommodation comprises living room with adjoining dining room which both overlook the garden, impressive kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms with ensuite, study, utility and family bathroom. The delightful south facing rear garden is well stocked and at the front there is a detached double garage with driveway parking accessed via electric gates.
Church Lane is an idyllic country lane on the outskirts of Arborfield village comprising a mix of properties mainly occupying large plots. The nearby A327 gives access to both Reading, Camberley and the A329(M)/M4 can be accessed via Sindlesham and Winnersh. For rail connections there is a mainline train station at Wokingham.
Set in a sizeable plot the delightful garden is laid mainly to lawn and is enclosed by wooden fencing with variety of specimen trees and plants ranging from red acer, conifer trees, fruit trees with pine and fir trees. At the rear of the garden is a foot bridge into the rear of the garden with additional plants and trees with a patio that wraps around the rear and side of the property with outside wall lighting, covered BBQ area there is a pond, gated side access. To the front parking for several vehicles, double garage with light and power, well stocked front garden and electric gates, log store with picket fencing to one side with greenhouse and shed.
F (subject to change)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3954913
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60087934.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3954913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.