3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLand At The Rear at Carr Hill Court, Carr Hill, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- NEW BUILD PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- NHBC Cover
- Spacious light and modern interior
- Off Street Parking
- One and a half bath property
- Double Glazing/ Gas Central Heating System
- Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR
- £139,995 Asking Price
- Land at the rear Carr Hill Court Balby. Doncaster
***LOOKING FOR A NEW BUILD? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER****
******RESERVE YOUR PLOT******
CALL US TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION.
****ONLY SIX AVAILABLE*******
Barnsdales Living are pleased to offer for sale a small development of HIGH Quality and Stylish Two bedroom semi detached NEW BUILD houses. This development brings you the very best of modern living
Entrance Porch and Hallway
Lounge: 3.2m x 4.6m
Breakfast Kitchen: 4.5m x 3.6m
Bedroom 1: 3.5m x 3.6m
Bedroom 2 : 2.7m x 3.6m
Study: 1.7m x 3.6m
Disclaimer: The CGI promoting the site may not be exact to the final finish but reflect the type of property for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.